Stellarium Plus Apk – Star Map is a planetarium app that shows exactly what you see when you look up at the stars.
Identify stars, constellations, planets, comets, satellites (such as the ISS), and other deep sky objects in real-time in the sky above you in just a few seconds, just by pointing the phone at the sky!
This astronomy application has an easy-to-use and minimalist user interface, which makes it one of the best astronomical applications for adults and children who want to explore the night sky.
This Plus version will also satisfy the most demanding astronomy enthusiasts thanks to its massive collection of sky objects (up to magnitude 22 versus magnitude 10 in the standard version) and advanced observing features for controlling telescopes or preparing observing sessions.
Table of Contents
More About Stellarium Plus:
|App Name||Stellarium Plus|
|MOD Info||Unlocked Premium|
|Get it On|
Stellarium Plus features:
- View an accurate night sky simulation of stars and planets for any date, time, and location.
- Dive into a collection of many stars, nebulas, galaxies, star clusters, and other deep-sky objects.
- Discover how people living in other regions of the planet see the stars by selecting the shapes and illustrations of the constellations for many sky cultures.
- Track artificial satellites, including the International Space Station.
- Simulate landscape and atmosphere with realistic sunrise, sunset, and atmospheric refraction.
- Discover 3D rendering of the major solar system planets and their satellites.
- Observe the sky in night mode (red) to preserve your eye’s adaptation to darkness.
- Reach the limit of knowledge by diving into a massive collection of stars, nebulas, galaxies, star clusters, and other deep sky objects:
- All known stars: Gaia DR2 catalog of over 1.69 billion stars
- All known planets, natural satellites and comets, and many other minor solar system objects (10k asteroids)
- Most known deep sky objects: a combined catalog of over 2 million nebulas and galaxies
- Zoom almost without limits on high-resolution images of deep sky objects or planetary surfaces.
- Observe in the field, even without an internet connection, with a “reduced” set of data: 2 million stars, 2 million Deep Sky Objects, 10k asteroids.
- Control your telescope through Bluetooth or WIFI: drive any GOTO telescope compatible with NexStar, SynScan or LX200 protocols.
- Prepare your observing sessions using the advanced observation tools, to predict celestial object observability and transit times.
You May Also Like: Chemist Virtual Chem Lab Apk
Stellarium Plus – Star Map is made by the original creator of Stellarium, the well-known open-source planetarium and one of the best astronomy applications on Desktop PC.
This update brings the following improvements:
– fix comets data download on some android devices
We are happy to hear from you and get your feedback!
How to Install Stellarium Plus on Android?
First of all, make sure to delete any previous version of this game installed on your device. The first way is to ensure that your device allows you to install third-party apps. To see if it’s enabled, go to Settings > Security > Unknown Sources and enable it.
The Stellarium Plus file for this app is very easy to install. Here are a few steps to install this app on Android devices.
- Click on the download button below to download.
- Wait until the download completes, then open it
- Install the app on your android device.
- Follow all the instructions given inside.
- Once it is properly installed, start, and enjoy the amazing features of this fantastic app.
How to Install Stellarium Plus on PC?
Installing Stellarium Plus on a PC is very simple. Use either Bluestacks or NOX player to do so. This is how you do it.
- You will first need to download and install Bluestacks into your computer. This is an android emulator that lets you run mobile apps on your computer.
- When you install the emulator you will have to download the mod apk from our site.
- For installation, once the file has been downloaded, you need to execute it or click on “Import From Windows”.
- Click the launch button once the installation is complete.
Who made Stellarium Plus?
Stellarium Labs company developed this Stellarium Plus.
How can I download Stellarium Plus?
It’s very easy to Download Stellarium Plus. All you have to do is click on the ‘Download’ button above and within a minute or two, your file will start downloading.
Can I download Stellarium Plus Apk for Android?
Yes, you can download Stellarium Plus Apk for Android. However, please note that an internet connection is required to play the game after the installation of the mod.
Will Stellarium Plus Apk work on my Android device?
We have tested Stellarium Plus Apk on some popular models and it worked perfectly fine, but results may vary depending on your Android version or model. Always make sure to double-check if this app is compatible with your device or not.
Is there a broken link?
If you facing a broken link or are unable to download a file, please contact our webmasters. Many thanks!